[OT] Book signing / reading

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2004
      Sorry to blast this to the lists, but . . .

      Paul Levinson and I will be at Barnes & Noble, Bellingham MA, on Sunday
      January 18 to read from new work and sign books. Paul's new book, The
      Pixel Eye, continues the adventures of forensic detective Phil D'Amato;
      my new book (due in August), The Dark Ascent, is the third in the "Dark
      Wing Universe". My first two will be available for sale on Sunday.

      Hope to see you there.

      Walter H. Hunt
      hotc@...
      http://www.walterhunt.com/