Und Tschüss! Question

  • Elliot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2004
      Hi -

      I recently had the pleasure of playing Und Tschuss. I do not own
      the game, but would like to create a similar game for my 6th Grade
      math students. Boardgamegeek has the English rules, but not the
      complete card distribution. Can somebody who owns the game email
      (or post) me the distribution of the cards, so I can use that
      perfect balance for my math game?

      Thanks!

      - Elliot Targum