selling AH Civ/Adv Civ/Expansions

  • Ricardo Sedan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      Hi, there,

      I figured I would give you guys first shot at this:

      For Sale:

      Civilization/Advanced Civilization/Western Board Expansion/Trading Cards Expansion
      (that's all the expansions...)

      Complete. The Advanced Civ part is like new. The older parts are somewhat more worn but in great shape. The Western Board Expansion I laminated when I first got it and it looks great.

      I'm thinking $275, but will consider any serious offers. Will be happy to elaborate re condition via backchannel email.

      This is what they tend to go for on EBay:
      Civilization $50-$75
      Trade cards $30
      Western board expansion $100-$115
      Advanced Civilization $130

      i live in Somerville, Mass. If you want me to ship then it'll probably be another $10 or so.

      thanks!

      -Ricardo
      rsedan@...