Re: [Unity_Games] Stalking and Hawking

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 8, 2004
      On Thursday, Jan 8, 2004, at 19:09 US/Eastern, Terry Egan wrote:

      > --- Constantine von Hoffman <c@...> wrote:
      > > Dear Fan,
      > > I am appearing at the All Asia Cafe (334 Mass Ave,
      > > Cambridge) this Sunday.
      >
      > And I understand Walter will be there signing books,
      > as well :)

      I will be at Bellingham Barnes & Noble on Sunday, Jan 18 at 2 PM with
      Paul Levinson.
      I will also be at both Boskone and Arisia, and will have a reading -
      probably from The Dark Ascent (Tor, August 2004).

      Hope to see some of you at some of those places.

      Walter H. Hunt
      hotc@...
      http://www.walterhunt.com/