WooHoo!

  • mrhaleon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2004
      You read it here first! Well, unless you read it somewhere else
      first, in which case you read it here second, or maybe... third...

      Looks like we might just have a future in space after all! Bush is
      going to announce a plan to establish a permanent human presence on
      the moon and a manned mission to mars!

      Initial planning and engineering for the project has already been
      outsourced to India to cut costs.

      Great news, though it still won't cause me to vote for the
      newspeaking, Orwellian stooge.

      --Campbell