Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Wargames Teacher at UG7?

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 8, 2004
      On Thursday, Jan 8, 2004, at 16:19 US/Eastern, Craig Massey wrote:

      > But no one will get to appreciate it being the UG
      > hinterlands and all like they will if he rips you on
      > the UG list.

      Is it me, or did this sentence lose its way? Are you ripping me,
      Holliston, UG, Mark, or what? I really can't tell.
      And as for the hinterlands, Wakefield isn't much closer to the center
      of the action, i.e., where Dave B plants his meeple. (I know Horn will
      use that line somewhere, so I'm dropping it in now.)

      Walter.

      Walter H. Hunt
      hotc@...
      http://www.walterhunt.com/