Re: [Unity_Games] 2003 gaming report (impressionistic)

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
      On Friday, Jan 2, 2004, at 19:25 US/Eastern, renfurdson wrote:

      > Play more games with people whose names are sentences.
      > Like Adam Smiles.

      or "Walter Hunt". Though that might be too imperative.

      Walter H. Hunt
      hotc@...
      http://www.walterhunt.com/

    • renfurdson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Walter Hunt <hotc@w...> wrote:

        > On Friday, Jan 2, 2004, at 19:25 US/Eastern, renfurdson wrote:
        >

        > > Play more games with people whose names are sentences.
        > > Like Adam Smiles.
        > >
        > or "Walter Hunt". Though that might be too imperative.

        If you change your middle name to Doggonnit and agree to always sign it
        "Hunt, Walter Doggonnit!" then I will consider you part of my goal.

        > Walter H. Hunt
        > hotc@w...
        > http://www.walterhunt.com/

      • Walter Hunt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
          On Saturday, Jan 3, 2004, at 12:23 US/Eastern, renfurdson wrote:

          > If you change your middle name to Doggonnit and agree to always sign it
          > "Hunt, Walter Doggonnit!" then I will consider you part of my goal.

          I assume that was implied.

          Walter H. Hunt
          hotc@...
          http://www.walterhunt.com/