Monthly Stats for December 2003

  • flyingsheep
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Year end report coming soon. In the meantime. . .
      Some monthly stats for December 2003
      Total games played: 41
      Unique games played: 16
      Total gaming sessions: 12

      Total Gaming Time: 27:41
      Total Set-up Time: 1:33
      Average Game Length: 0:41

      Games played more then once this month (other then Magic):
      Knights of the Rainbow 5
      Bohnanza 4
      Land Unter! 4
      Bucket King 3
      Catchphrase 2
      Torres 2
      Carcassonne (H+G) 2

      New games this month:

      Lowenherz
      Knights of the Rainbow
      Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation

      Game of the month: Lowenherz

      Only three new games this month, which is unusally low, but I enjoyed all of them. It's fun to divide up the map in Lowenherz, so much so that I failed to defend my areas sufficiently. I'm also curious about Domaine, the "updated" version of Lowenherz.

      Computer Games played:
      Zax, a cheap game that's like Serious Sam in a Diablo interface.

      PS2 Games played:
      Lots of Crash Team Racing with my sister and her friends. Recieved one of the Crash Bandicoot adventures for Xmas.

      Notes:
      Recieved Land Unter! and gave Knights of the Rainbow (and Scrabble) to my wife on Christmas. Recieved Entdecker, Wooly Bully, and Penguin Ultimatum on New Year's Day (as late xmas presents). Expect to see more of those games in January's monthly report (:

      .chip