RE: [Unity_Games] Games Played in 2003 Summary

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
      In stark contrast to Adam's post, and may this serve as a warning to anyone
      who even THINKS about having children, here's my five and dime.

      20 - Ra (I entirely blame Terry Egan)
      15 - Puerto Rico (but not so much later in the year)
      8 - Coloretto
      7 - Battle Line
      6 - Medici (again, Egan-ification)
      6 - Alhambra
      6 - Amun-Re
      5 - Crokinole

      4's
      Call My Bluff
      Industria
      Logistico (despite Egan)

      3's
      Traumfabrik
      Through the Desert
      Taj Mahal
      Showmanager
      Santiago (probably my #1 new game, but I have yet to play with 5)
      Password
      Mogul
      ES&R

      My advice if you want to play alotta games in the new year, keep your dick
      in your pants.