Early SSG?

  • cccglaser
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 28, 2003
      Someone mentioned early SSG tomorrow???

      Any ideas from my fellow SSGers
    • Eric Shultz
      Message 2 of 8 , May 30, 2004
        My Mother/babysitter (Mobysither?) is back so both
        Lucia and I will be attending SSG tomorrow. She also
        doesn't have to work, so we ought to be able to get
        there a little early. Anyone else up for an early
        start? 5 o'clock?

        There's a great pizza joint not far from the mall. We
        may even be able to meet up for early dinner with our
        munchkins.

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
        Message 3 of 8 , May 30, 2004
          Hey Eric,
          I'm up for an early SSG (dinner, whatever). Lisa is working
          tomorrow, and there are no BBQ's plans for me on Memorial Day. So I
          can show up early.

          SSG: Game Bag
          RA
          Foppen
          Pick Picknic
          Heroes Inc.
          Einfach Genial
          Sumo Arena
          Wizard
          ...Und Tschuss!

          Going back to eating outdoors,
          Kostas

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:
          > My Mother/babysitter (Mobysither?) is back so both
          > Lucia and I will be attending SSG tomorrow. She also
          > doesn't have to work, so we ought to be able to get
          > there a little early. Anyone else up for an early
          > start? 5 o'clock?
          >
          > There's a great pizza joint not far from the mall. We
          > may even be able to meet up for early dinner with our
          > munchkins.

          > http://messenger.yahoo.com/
        • cccglaser
          Message 4 of 8 , May 30, 2004
            Woohoo

            I was hoping some others would be up for this...Count me in

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis"
            <knikolai@y...> wrote:
            > Hey Eric,
            > I'm up for an early SSG (dinner, whatever). Lisa is working
            > tomorrow, and there are no BBQ's plans for me on Memorial Day. So I
            > can show up early.
            >
            > SSG: Game Bag
            > RA
            > Foppen
            > Pick Picknic
            > Heroes Inc.
            > Einfach Genial
            > Sumo Arena
            > Wizard
            > ...Und Tschuss!
            >
            > Going back to eating outdoors,
            > Kostas
            >
            > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric Shultz <swift_4@y...>
            wrote:
            > > My Mother/babysitter (Mobysither?) is back so both
            > > Lucia and I will be attending SSG tomorrow. She also
            > > doesn't have to work, so we ought to be able to get
            > > there a little early. Anyone else up for an early
            > > start? 5 o'clock?
            > >
            > > There's a great pizza joint not far from the mall. We
            > > may even be able to meet up for early dinner with our
            > > munchkins.

            > > Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
            > > http://messenger.yahoo.com/
          • mrhaleon
            Message 5 of 8 , May 31, 2004
              I would also be up for this, if'n you can let me know where you're
              meeting for ye olde meale.

              --Campbell

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:
              > My Mother/babysitter (Mobysither?) is back so both
              > Lucia and I will be attending SSG tomorrow. She also
              > doesn't have to work, so we ought to be able to get
              > there a little early. Anyone else up for an early
              > start? 5 o'clock?
              >
              > There's a great pizza joint not far from the mall. We
              > may even be able to meet up for early dinner with our
              > munchkins.

              > http://messenger.yahoo.com/
            • Eric Shultz
              Message 6 of 8 , May 31, 2004
                Ok, now that I've got everyone hyped up about an early
                SSG, I might not make it. Or I might not make it
                early. I certainly won't make it for an early dinner.

                If you guys want to get together at a good pizza
                place, my recommendation would be Jimmy's Pizza in
                East Walpole. Corner of Washington Street and East
                Street. Zip code 02032. It's five minutes or less
                from the mall.

                Otherwise you've got the mall itself. Papa Ginos, Old
                Country Buffet, and the Taco Bell in the parking lot.
                Talk amongst yourselves.

                Eric

                http://messenger.yahoo.com/
              • mrhaleon
                Message 7 of 8 , May 31, 2004
                  But without you, we are lost, Sensei Eric!

                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:
                  > Ok, now that I've got everyone hyped up about an early
                  > SSG, I might not make it. Or I might not make it
                  > early. I certainly won't make it for an early dinner.
                  >
                  > If you guys want to get together at a good pizza
                  > place, my recommendation would be Jimmy's Pizza in
                  > East Walpole. Corner of Washington Street and East
                  > Street. Zip code 02032. It's five minutes or less
                  > from the mall.
                  >
                  > Otherwise you've got the mall itself. Papa Ginos, Old
                  > Country Buffet, and the Taco Bell in the parking lot.
                  > Talk amongst yourselves.
                  >
                  > Eric

                  Do you, ya know... Yahoo? <wink-wink>
                • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
                    Just incase folk were wondering....I won in Wizard.

                    I am the Wizard King!
                    Kostas