Spiele-Offensive order for Trendy -- and more?

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      In a recent group order to PlayMe.de, Trendy was out of stock,
      disappointing the four of us who wanted it.

      Well, Spiele-Offensive says they have it, so I'm pulling together a fast
      order to get multiple copies of Trendy and a few other things. Anyone
      else who wants to join in can send me a list by the end of Tuesday, Dec.
      2. The order will go in that night.

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net