Re: SSG & new D&D Boardgame

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
      It can become a pretty sweet night!

      Some D&D, the first battle of the C/K onstantines, and some Wizard on
      top of that. It will be sweeter than a pecan pie. (or) We can have
      lots of trash talking for the big UG7 battles.

      --
      Peace,
      Kostas

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Constantine von Hoffman <c@a...>
      wrote:
      > it could be the legendary battle of the K/C -- onstantines!
      >
      > At 12:32 PM 12/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
      > >Kostas wrote:
      > >
      > > > As always, I'm always willing to play some form
      > > > D&D at anytime.
      >

      > Constantine The Uncola
    • Brian A Joughin
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
        I'm also into giving this a try, if there's still a spot.

        -Brian
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
          > i'm intrigued enough that i may actually
          > try and make the trip down to the
          > hinterlands to play this ... what time does ssg start?

          Usual start time is 6:30. The D&D boardgame will be up early to leave
          plenty of time for those rare few SSGers that like to end with a game of
          Wizard.

          daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
          http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)
        • Constantine von Hoffman
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
            brian and i will be heading south together for this one. we will try to be
            there as early as we can but will definitely arrive by 7 at the latest.

            At 01:13 PM 12/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
            > > i'm intrigued enough that i may actually
            > > try and make the trip down to the
            > > hinterlands to play this ... what time does ssg start?
            >
            >Usual start time is 6:30. The D&D boardgame will be up early to leave
            >plenty of time for those rare few SSGers that like to end with a game of
            >Wizard.

            Constantine

            Every year, the US makes enough plastic to shrink-wrap Texas.

            So what are we waiting for?
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
              Constantine wrote:
              > brian and i will be heading south together for this one.
              > we will try to be there as early as we can but will definitely
              > arrive by 7 at the latest.

              OK - we'll hold your seats until 7 :)

              With Kostas of Cimmeria being ever present and ready, that leaves room for
              exactly one more person.