RE: [Unity_Games] Re: GiP: Changed hours

  • elkind_rob@emc.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      >Holidays? You mean I can take a holiday? I haven't done that since I
      >was a child. There's work to be done dammit, and worse, Christmas falls
      >mid-week this year! What sort of stupidity is that? <grinch>

      >I'll be briefly popping back to CA over the new year. Billable hours
      >mandate.

      I'm amazed you have time for a job with the 40+ hours a week you spend
      posting to this list.

      ;-)
    • J C Lawrence
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:36:26 -0500
        elkind rob <elkind_rob@...> wrote:

        > I'm amazed you have time for a job with the 40+ hours a week you spend
        > posting to this list.

        I have a great excess of spare time currently; I'm bereft of my normal
        obligations and activities while on this contract away from home.
        Percentage-wise I don't do that much game-related mail. A quick check
        reveals that Nigglybits, Spielfieks, and Unity Games together account
        for about 7% of the mail I send and a little over 1% of the mail I read.

        --
        J C Lawrence
        claw@... He lived as a devil, eh?