Re: [Unity_Games] SSG & new D&D Boardgame

  • Constantine von Hoffman
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
      i'm intrigued enough that i may actually try and make the trip down to the
      hinterlands to play this ... what time does ssg start?

      At 12:09 PM 12/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
      >OK... I did spend time yesterday reading through the 20+ pages of the new
      >2003 Dungeons and Dragons Boardgame rules. Whew! I think I've got it all
      >down and it is actually much easier than it originally seemed (with the long
      >rulebook and all). I've got this UK Hasbro D&D Boardgame on loan from Alan
      >Moon only for a couple more weeks (and there are no plans as of yet to
      >release it stateside) so I'm hoping I can dredge up 3 or 4 other suc...er...
      >players for tonight. It seems like it would play best with the full
      >compliment of 5 (one DM and 4 players) and I've got a good hold on the
      >scenario and board setup that I'll be DM.
      >
      >--

      Constantine

      "Very good," he said, moving in the general direction of away.
      --Spike Milligan
    • Constantine von Hoffman
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
        it could be the legendary battle of the K/C -- onstantines!

        At 12:32 PM 12/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        >Kostas wrote:
        >
        > > As always, I'm always willing to play some form
        > > D&D at anytime.

        Constantine The Uncola
      • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
          It can become a pretty sweet night!

          Some D&D, the first battle of the C/K onstantines, and some Wizard on
          top of that. It will be sweeter than a pecan pie. (or) We can have
          lots of trash talking for the big UG7 battles.

          --
          Peace,
          Kostas

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Constantine von Hoffman <c@a...>
          wrote:
          > it could be the legendary battle of the K/C -- onstantines!
          >
          > At 12:32 PM 12/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
          > >Kostas wrote:
          > >
          > > > As always, I'm always willing to play some form
          > > > D&D at anytime.
          >

          > Constantine The Uncola
        • Brian A Joughin
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
            I'm also into giving this a try, if there's still a spot.

            -Brian
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
              > i'm intrigued enough that i may actually
              > try and make the trip down to the
              > hinterlands to play this ... what time does ssg start?

              Usual start time is 6:30. The D&D boardgame will be up early to leave
              plenty of time for those rare few SSGers that like to end with a game of
              Wizard.

              daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
              http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)
            • Constantine von Hoffman
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
                brian and i will be heading south together for this one. we will try to be
                there as early as we can but will definitely arrive by 7 at the latest.

                At 01:13 PM 12/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
                > > i'm intrigued enough that i may actually
                > > try and make the trip down to the
                > > hinterlands to play this ... what time does ssg start?
                >
                >Usual start time is 6:30. The D&D boardgame will be up early to leave
                >plenty of time for those rare few SSGers that like to end with a game of
                >Wizard.

                Constantine

                Every year, the US makes enough plastic to shrink-wrap Texas.

                So what are we waiting for?
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
                  Constantine wrote:
                  > brian and i will be heading south together for this one.
                  > we will try to be there as early as we can but will definitely
                  > arrive by 7 at the latest.

                  OK - we'll hold your seats until 7 :)

                  With Kostas of Cimmeria being ever present and ready, that leaves room for
                  exactly one more person.