and here i thought the answer was Settlers. or 42.

  • Constantine von Hoffman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      this just in from the BBC: ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3240710.stm )

      If only there was a sure-fire formula for guaranteed family fun. No
      arguments. No sulking. No spirit-crushing tedium. No crawling back to the
      TV in shame.

      According to toy expert Barry Eldridge there is. And it is this:

      0.22a + 0.17f + 0.153n + (0.12c - 0.1g) + 0.1s + 0.09e + 0.06d + 0.054l +
      0.05m + 0.011c = pfg

      Where pfg equals "perfect family game".

      Constantine

      "In my experience the Muslim world does not hate Americans any more than I
      do when I have to visit Orlando or see 'N Sync on TV.''
      -- P.J. O'Rourke

    • Craig B
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        Wow...Just wow...

        That's kinda wrong.

        Yay Quantififying fun. :|

        Constantine von Hoffman <c@...> wrote:
        > this just in from the BBC: (
        > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3240710.stm )
        >

        > If only there was a sure-fire formula for guaranteed family fun. No
        > arguments. No sulking. No spirit-crushing tedium. No crawling back
        > to the TV in shame.
        >
        > According to toy expert Barry Eldridge there is. And it is this:
        >
        > 0.22a + 0.17f + 0.153n + (0.12c - 0.1g) + 0.1s + 0.09e + 0.06d +
        > 0.054l + 0.05m + 0.011c = pfg
        >
        > Where pfg equals "perfect family game".

        =====
        Craig Brooks
        Cheapass Demo Monkey / MIB #0411 email: gilby123@...
        http://www.angelfire.com/ma/gilby123/index.html

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/
      • Eric Shultz
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
          --- Craig B <gilby123@...> wrote:
          > Wow...Just wow...
          >
          > That's kinda wrong.
          >
          > Yay Quantififying fun. :|

          Yeah, but the sidebar had some decent examples. Bop
          It Extreme doesn't sound like a kids game. I'd try
          it, but it sounds like I would have to stretch first.

          Eric

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree