Re: [Unity_Games] Is it true?

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      >Unity Games 7 is two months away?
      >That piece of news is sweeter than
      >a sip of yoo-hoo.

      It is! Just a bit more than 2 months... We've got some early supporters who
      have put in thier prepays but I'll be hitting the SSG regulars (all but one
      made it to UG6 and Chuck says he WILL make UG7 - his first big UG event).

      > Anyone want to have an impromptu Wizard
      > tournament at UG7? That way after I had out
      > defeats I can claim Spirit Wizard of Unity Games.

      I only got in one game of Wizard at UG6... came in 2nd to Randy. At least
      the UG Wizard "championship" title didn't migrate north!

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)
    • Josh Bluestein
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        > From: "Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis" <knikolai@...>

        > Unity Games 7 is two months away? That piece of news is sweeter than
        > a sip of yoo-hoo.
        >
        > Anyone want to have an impromptu Wizard tournament at UG7? That way
        > after I had out defeats I can claim Spirit Wizard of Unity Games.

        Is it really impromptu if you start planning for it two months in
        advance?

        Josh
      • Tery Gaudet
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
          That sounds like a challenge, Dave. I think we need a
          North Shore - South Shore Wizard showdown . .. .

          Tery
          who DEFINITELY placed waaaaaay behind Randy

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
            --- Josh Bluestein <josh@...> wrote:
            > Is it really impromptu if you start planning for it
            > two months in
            > advance?
            >
            > Josh

            "Spontaneity has its time and place."