Is it true?

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      Unity Games 7 is two months away? That piece of news is sweeter than
      a sip of yoo-hoo.

      Anyone want to have an impromptu Wizard tournament at UG7? That way
      after I had out defeats I can claim Spirit Wizard of Unity Games.

      --
      Spirit Wizard,
      Kostas

      http://www.tetramariner.com/wizrules.html
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        >Unity Games 7 is two months away?
        >That piece of news is sweeter than
        >a sip of yoo-hoo.

        It is! Just a bit more than 2 months... We've got some early supporters who
        have put in thier prepays but I'll be hitting the SSG regulars (all but one
        made it to UG6 and Chuck says he WILL make UG7 - his first big UG event).

        > Anyone want to have an impromptu Wizard
        > tournament at UG7? That way after I had out
        > defeats I can claim Spirit Wizard of Unity Games.

        I only got in one game of Wizard at UG6... came in 2nd to Randy. At least
        the UG Wizard "championship" title didn't migrate north!

        daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
        http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)
      • Josh Bluestein
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
          > From: "Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis" <knikolai@...>

          > Unity Games 7 is two months away? That piece of news is sweeter than
          > a sip of yoo-hoo.
          >
          > Anyone want to have an impromptu Wizard tournament at UG7? That way
          > after I had out defeats I can claim Spirit Wizard of Unity Games.

          Is it really impromptu if you start planning for it two months in
          advance?

          Josh
        • Tery Gaudet
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
            That sounds like a challenge, Dave. I think we need a
            North Shore - South Shore Wizard showdown . .. .

            Tery
            who DEFINITELY placed waaaaaay behind Randy

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
              --- Josh Bluestein <josh@...> wrote:
              > Is it really impromptu if you start planning for it
              > two months in
              > advance?
              >
              > Josh

              "Spontaneity has its time and place."