Re: [Unity_Games] Re: GiP: Changed hours

  • J C Lawrence
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 13:19:33 -0000
      Tami <yatcher@...> wrote:
      > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, J C Lawrence <claw@k...> wrote:

      >> AIR (badly) his new hours will be:

      >> Saturdays: 10:00 - 19:00
      >> Sundays: 10:00 - 17:00

      > Actually, his hours will be 10-6 on Saturdays, and I believe 10-4 on
      > Sundays (I didn't pay as much attention to Sunday hours, because
      > that's when the Pats play.)

      Thanks. I did recall badly.

      > JC- are you heading to California for the holidays?

      Holidays? You mean I can take a holiday? I haven't done that since I
      was a child. There's work to be done dammit, and worse, Christmas falls
      mid-week this year! What sort of stupidity is that? <grinch>

      I'll be briefly popping back to CA over the new year. Billable hours
      mandate.

      --
      J C Lawrence
      claw@... He lived as a devil, eh?