Re: GiP: Changed hours

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, J C Lawrence <claw@k...> wrote:
      > additional hours, much as he did last Friday[1]. AIR (badly) his
      new
      > hours will be:
      >
      > Saturdays: 10:00 - 19:00
      > Sundays: 10:00 - 17:00

      Actually, his hours will be 10-6 on Saturdays, and I believe 10-4 on
      Sundays (I didn't pay as much attention to Sunday hours, because
      that's when the Pats play.)

      I believe that is for 2 weekends only: 12/13-12/14 and 12/20-12/21.

      JC- are you heading to California for the holidays?

      Tami
    • elkind_rob@emc.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        >Holidays? You mean I can take a holiday? I haven't done that since I
        >was a child. There's work to be done dammit, and worse, Christmas falls
        >mid-week this year! What sort of stupidity is that? <grinch>

        >I'll be briefly popping back to CA over the new year. Billable hours
        >mandate.

        I'm amazed you have time for a job with the 40+ hours a week you spend
        posting to this list.

        ;-)
      • J C Lawrence
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
          On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:36:26 -0500
          elkind rob <elkind_rob@...> wrote:

          > I'm amazed you have time for a job with the 40+ hours a week you spend
          > posting to this list.

          I have a great excess of spare time currently; I'm bereft of my normal
          obligations and activities while on this contract away from home.
          Percentage-wise I don't do that much game-related mail. A quick check
          reveals that Nigglybits, Spielfieks, and Unity Games together account
          for about 7% of the mail I send and a little over 1% of the mail I read.

          --
          J C Lawrence
          claw@... He lived as a devil, eh?