Games sale (and other things) at my house sunday dec 7th, somerville

  • Ricardo Sedan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003
      Hi, there, Boston gamers. I am getting rid of my storage bin and need
      to make room for stuff on my shelves.

      Therefore i am having an indoor sale of games, books, etc.

      NEXT SUNDAY December 7th, 12noon-4pm.

      19 Hanson Street, ground floor
      Somerville, MA 02143
      ph # 617-666-9059

      (doorbell is broken -- just come right in!)

      example of the kind of stuff for sale:

      GURPS books,
      original GDW traveller books,
      other random roleplaying stuff,
      Aladdin's Dragons,
      Avalon Hill Advanced Civilization/RegularCivilization with all expansions
      Avalon Hill Titan (missing a very small # of tokens but I can tell you
      exactly which and you can certainly play without)
      lots of other games
      lots of old wargames
      comic books
      old "The General" magazines
      lots of science fiction and other fiction and non-fiction books,
      complete ACE paperback Conan collection,
      HP Lovecraft books,
      old issues of "Fantasy & Science Fiction", "Analog", Asimov's"

      etc. etc.

      if you are looking for some particular game or book pls email and i'll tell you if i
      have it (rsedan@...)

      i have done research as to the going prices for almost everything and will
      be selling for (reasonably) less than the going prices (but please don't
      expect to pay a buck fifty for a $20 game
      :^)

      email or call w/ any questions!

      -Ricardo