Re: Rhode Island gaming

  • madhouseri
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2003
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, robert kircher <rhk_1@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Mike, I probably saw you at Galaxy Games if that was you with
      Age of Mythology. I run the MLB/NFL Showdown games on Wednesday
      nights and also play Warlord there.
      > Galaxy Games doesn't play much board games, but I would like to see
      more of presence there also. I like Puerto Rico alot and look to
      give a try this year at Hunt Valley.

      > Rob

      Yes that was me. I successfully taught my 8 year old how to play AoM
      that night! I really thought it would be too much for him but he
      caught on fairly well and can't wait to play again :)

      I'll be at Galaxy Games in the early afternoon tommorrow and I'll
      have Puerto Rico with me. Actually we had a three player game of PR
      Wednesday night. Great game, I don't think I'll get tired of it for a
      very long time.