Re: [Unity_Games] Rhode Island gaming

  • robert kircher
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2003
      Hi Mike, I probably saw you at Galaxy Games if that was you with Age of Mythology. I run the MLB/NFL Showdown games on Wednesday nights and also play Warlord there.
      Galaxy Games doesn't play much board games, but I would like to see more of presence there also. I like Puerto Rico alot and look to give a try this year at Hunt Valley.

      Rob

      madhouseri <madhouseri@...> wrote:

      Hello,
      My name is Mike, I'm 28 with 3 and 1/2 kids and I'm addicted to
      games.

      Now that we have the formalities out of the way I would like to know
      if there are any groups in the Warwick, RI area or if anyone would
      like to start a group with me. My usual gaming haunt is Galaxy Games
      on Airport Road. I own Puerto Rico, Age of Mythology, A Game of
      Thrones, Attack! basic, Carcassonne: Hunters and Gatherers, Heavy
      Gear tactical, and the New Crimson Skies. I also may be picking up
      Lock `N Load and Vinci very soon. I play Puerto Rico and Attika quite
      abit on BSW as Madhouse.

      The Best time for me to play would be Saturday afternoons at Galaxy
      Games or Friday-Sunday nights.

      I just wanted to say thanx to Unity Games for having such an
      entertaining, Informative and ACTIVE group.

      p.s. Please forgive any spelling errors I may have made, Writing has
      never been one of my stregths.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • madhouseri
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2003
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, robert kircher <rhk_1@y...> wrote:

        > Hi Mike, I probably saw you at Galaxy Games if that was you with
        Age of Mythology. I run the MLB/NFL Showdown games on Wednesday
        nights and also play Warlord there.
        > Galaxy Games doesn't play much board games, but I would like to see
        more of presence there also. I like Puerto Rico alot and look to
        give a try this year at Hunt Valley.

        > Rob

        Yes that was me. I successfully taught my 8 year old how to play AoM
        that night! I really thought it would be too much for him but he
        caught on fairly well and can't wait to play again :)

        I'll be at Galaxy Games in the early afternoon tommorrow and I'll
        have Puerto Rico with me. Actually we had a three player game of PR
        Wednesday night. Great game, I don't think I'll get tired of it for a
        very long time.