Anyone up for a PlayMe.de order?

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Hi, all,

      I'm considering placing an order with PlayMe.de and wanted to see if
      anyone else was interested. They have Shark and San Marco on clearance
      for 14 Euros and Volldampf for 15; Trendy is also in stock for 5.50.
      Click on "Angebote" in the upper left corner for sale items, or use the
      pulldown bars to search by designer or publisher.

      E-mail me at eric at cluestick dot org if you're interested.

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      * Fight intrusive advertising! - http://www.BadAds.org *