Reminder - Space-Crime Board Game Sundays

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 1, 2003

      Space-Crime Board Game Sundays

      Date: Sunday, November 2, 2003
      Time: 1:00PM - 6:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Play old favorites and try out new games at the Space-Crime
      Continuum bookstore in Northampton, MA. We have dozens of
      spielfrieky games to borrow and will open new ones on request!

      For more information and directions, email Chris at
      games@...!
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 80 of 80 , Jun 25, 2005

        Space-Crime Board Game Sundays