Re: [Unity_Games] Schedule change for Inner Circle Gaming

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      It's always dangerous to type an email without having
      had caffeine recently. Perhaps I should have said
      "roughly alternating Mondays and Wednesdays, subject
      to announcement".

      Bite me, Joe.

      Richard

      --- Joe Kidd <joseph.kidd@...> wrote:
      > I, for one, am looking forward to the confusion and
      > sheep-like mulling
      > the first time a month has the third Wednesday and
      > the second Monday
      > falling only two days apart. (Oooh, that's only two
      > weeks away!)
      >
      > /Joe
      >

      > Richard Spoonts wrote:
      > > I am changing the meeting dates for my game
      > session in
      > > Watertown for the foreseeable future. Inner
      > Circle
      > > Gaming will meet on the first/third/fifth
      > Wednesdays
      > > and the second/fourth Mondays. The starting time
      > of 6
      > > pm remains unchanged. I will, of course, continue
      > > send my weekly announcements, so you do not have
      > > think too hard about what week it is. Otherwise,
      > I'm
      > > sure Andrew Watson would never be able to remember
      > > when to drop by.
      > >
      > > Richard

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Joe Kidd
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
        Oooh! With an offer like that I ALMOST regret already having plans on
        Mondays and Wednesdays.

        Can we schedule some people to do sheep-like mulling every now and then
        anyway?

        /Joe

        Richard Spoonts wrote:
        > It's always dangerous to type an email without having
        > had caffeine recently. Perhaps I should have said
        > "roughly alternating Mondays and Wednesdays, subject
        > to announcement".
        >
        > Bite me, Joe.
        >
        > Richard

      • Richard Spoonts
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
          --- Joe Kidd <joseph.kidd@...> wrote:
          > Oooh! With an offer like that I ALMOST regret
          > already having plans on
          > Mondays and Wednesdays.
          >
          > Can we schedule some people to do sheep-like mulling
          > every now and then
          > anyway?

          Only if I get to shear that woolen mutton mess of a
          hairstyle!

          Richard

          http://shopping.yahoo.com