Re: [Unity_Games] Schedule change for Inner Circle Gaming

  • Joe Kidd
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      I, for one, am looking forward to the confusion and sheep-like mulling
      the first time a month has the third Wednesday and the second Monday
      falling only two days apart. (Oooh, that's only two weeks away!)

      /Joe

      Richard Spoonts wrote:
      > I am changing the meeting dates for my game session in
      > Watertown for the foreseeable future. Inner Circle
      > Gaming will meet on the first/third/fifth Wednesdays
      > and the second/fourth Mondays. The starting time of 6
      > pm remains unchanged. I will, of course, continue to
      > send my weekly announcements, so you do not have to
      > think too hard about what week it is. Otherwise, I'm
      > sure Andrew Watson would never be able to remember
      > when to drop by.
      >
      > Richard

    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
        It's always dangerous to type an email without having
        had caffeine recently. Perhaps I should have said
        "roughly alternating Mondays and Wednesdays, subject
        to announcement".

        Bite me, Joe.

        Richard

        --- Joe Kidd <joseph.kidd@...> wrote:
        > I, for one, am looking forward to the confusion and
        > sheep-like mulling
        > the first time a month has the third Wednesday and
        > the second Monday
        > falling only two days apart. (Oooh, that's only two
        > weeks away!)
        >
        > /Joe
        >

        > Richard Spoonts wrote:
        > > I am changing the meeting dates for my game
        > session in
        > > Watertown for the foreseeable future. Inner
        > Circle
        > > Gaming will meet on the first/third/fifth
        > Wednesdays
        > > and the second/fourth Mondays. The starting time
        > of 6
        > > pm remains unchanged. I will, of course, continue
        > > send my weekly announcements, so you do not have
        > > think too hard about what week it is. Otherwise,
        > I'm
        > > sure Andrew Watson would never be able to remember
        > > when to drop by.
        > >
        > > Richard

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • Joe Kidd
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
          Oooh! With an offer like that I ALMOST regret already having plans on
          Mondays and Wednesdays.

          Can we schedule some people to do sheep-like mulling every now and then
          anyway?

          /Joe

          Richard Spoonts wrote:
          > It's always dangerous to type an email without having
          > had caffeine recently. Perhaps I should have said
          > "roughly alternating Mondays and Wednesdays, subject
          > to announcement".
          >
          > Bite me, Joe.
          >
          > Richard

        • Richard Spoonts
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
            --- Joe Kidd <joseph.kidd@...> wrote:
            > Oooh! With an offer like that I ALMOST regret
            > already having plans on
            > Mondays and Wednesdays.
            >
            > Can we schedule some people to do sheep-like mulling
            > every now and then
            > anyway?

            Only if I get to shear that woolen mutton mess of a
            hairstyle!

            Richard

            http://shopping.yahoo.com