Schedule change for Inner Circle Gaming

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      I am changing the meeting dates for my game session in
      Watertown for the foreseeable future. Inner Circle
      Gaming will meet on the first/third/fifth Wednesdays
      and the second/fourth Mondays. The starting time of 6
      pm remains unchanged. I will, of course, continue to
      send my weekly announcements, so you do not have to
      think too hard about what week it is. Otherwise, I'm
      sure Andrew Watson would never be able to remember
      when to drop by.

      Richard

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Joe Kidd
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
        I, for one, am looking forward to the confusion and sheep-like mulling
        the first time a month has the third Wednesday and the second Monday
        falling only two days apart. (Oooh, that's only two weeks away!)

        /Joe

        Richard Spoonts wrote:
        > I am changing the meeting dates for my game session in
        > Watertown for the foreseeable future. Inner Circle
        > Gaming will meet on the first/third/fifth Wednesdays
        > and the second/fourth Mondays. The starting time of 6
        > pm remains unchanged. I will, of course, continue to
        > send my weekly announcements, so you do not have to
        > think too hard about what week it is. Otherwise, I'm
        > sure Andrew Watson would never be able to remember
        > when to drop by.
        >
        > Richard

      • Richard Spoonts
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
          It's always dangerous to type an email without having
          had caffeine recently. Perhaps I should have said
          "roughly alternating Mondays and Wednesdays, subject
          to announcement".

          Bite me, Joe.

          Richard

          --- Joe Kidd <joseph.kidd@...> wrote:
          > I, for one, am looking forward to the confusion and
          > sheep-like mulling
          > the first time a month has the third Wednesday and
          > the second Monday
          > falling only two days apart. (Oooh, that's only two
          > weeks away!)
          >
          > /Joe
          >

          > Richard Spoonts wrote:
          > > I am changing the meeting dates for my game
          > session in
          > > Watertown for the foreseeable future. Inner
          > Circle
          > > Gaming will meet on the first/third/fifth
          > Wednesdays
          > > and the second/fourth Mondays. The starting time
          > of 6
          > > pm remains unchanged. I will, of course, continue
          > > send my weekly announcements, so you do not have
          > > think too hard about what week it is. Otherwise,
          > I'm
          > > sure Andrew Watson would never be able to remember
          > > when to drop by.
          > >
          > > Richard

          http://shopping.yahoo.com
        • Joe Kidd
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
            Oooh! With an offer like that I ALMOST regret already having plans on
            Mondays and Wednesdays.

            Can we schedule some people to do sheep-like mulling every now and then
            anyway?

            /Joe

            Richard Spoonts wrote:
            > It's always dangerous to type an email without having
            > had caffeine recently. Perhaps I should have said
            > "roughly alternating Mondays and Wednesdays, subject
            > to announcement".
            >
            > Bite me, Joe.
            >
            > Richard

          • Richard Spoonts
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
              --- Joe Kidd <joseph.kidd@...> wrote:
              > Oooh! With an offer like that I ALMOST regret
              > already having plans on
              > Mondays and Wednesdays.
              >
              > Can we schedule some people to do sheep-like mulling
              > every now and then
              > anyway?

              Only if I get to shear that woolen mutton mess of a
              hairstyle!

              Richard

              http://shopping.yahoo.com