Contests and Puzzles...

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
      ... speaking of counting babies in a giant vase... if anyone wants to
      volunteer to do some sort of puzzle (e.g. Dave Fontes' UG6 puzzle) or
      contest (e.g. Meeple Vase) or (to a lesser extent) an event (e.g. Pitt's
      Friendly Feud/Sound Decisions/etc or Richard Spoont's Puerto Rico tournament
      which was held at UG4) for any potential future UG event please contact me
      off-list. Any puzzle/contest should be optional and not take up a
      significant portion of time (can be done at lunch, or at very short
      intervals during the day) and should be reasonably enjoyable for the
      majority of people without disrupting the flow of the event (which is mainly
      lots of open gaming). Events can be scheduled - but should not be more than
      about 2 hours in total length (Pitt gets first crack at an evening event as
      he has done for us the past 3 events but we may consider adding a morning
      event to kick things off). Please only contact me if you have specific
      ideas, not just a burning desire to help (which is always appreciated, but
      in this case something more concrete would be better). Thanks!

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)
    • Joe Kidd
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
        Dave Bernazzani wrote:
        > ... speaking of counting babies in a giant vase... if anyone wants to

        I read that first line and thought this was a misfiled message from...
        um... that other list I'm on. We'll just leave it at that.
      • Eric Shultz
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
          --- Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

          > if anyone wants to
          > volunteer to do some sort of
          > contest (e.g. Meeple Vase)

          Yes, Dave. I'd like to do a contest called "Guess
          what Alan will ask for next!!!"

          Sorry, Alan. You should have known better than to ask
          for help from us clowns.

          Eric

          http://shopping.yahoo.com
        • Matthew Horn
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
            I bet he doesn't ask for black clothes next.