Re: need pieces

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
      > I need human pieces for prototypes I am working on. Preferably
      small, live babies. Any shape, color, or sex is fine. I have games I
      can trade or I will pay cash. Also, if you have the birth
      certificates that came with these babies, I could use those, too.

      Any particular age? I think my sister would be willing to trade her
      4-year old in. He's got a lot of "kick".

      Tami
    • Eric Shultz
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        I have a whole big vase full of 'em. Guess how many
        there are and you can have them.

        Eric

        http://shopping.yahoo.com