need pieces

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      I need human pieces for prototypes I am working on. Preferably small, live babies. Any shape, color, or sex is fine. I have games I can trade or I will pay cash. Also, if you have the birth certificates that came with these babies, I could use those, too.

      --------

      Matthew J. Horn
      Principal
      Spielboy.com
    • Tami
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
        > I need human pieces for prototypes I am working on. Preferably
        small, live babies. Any shape, color, or sex is fine. I have games I
        can trade or I will pay cash. Also, if you have the birth
        certificates that came with these babies, I could use those, too.

        Any particular age? I think my sister would be willing to trade her
        4-year old in. He's got a lot of "kick".

        Tami
      • Eric Shultz
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
          I have a whole big vase full of 'em. Guess how many
          there are and you can have them.

          Eric

          http://shopping.yahoo.com