Re: AIR BARON - Game designer needs help!

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, AlanRMoon@a... wrote:
      > Thanks to everyone who answered my question about the plastic
      planes in AIR
      > BARON. That was the easy part. I'm now looking for 5 or 6 copies of
      the game.
      > Am willing to buy. Also have lots of stuff to trade like games,
      blank cards,
      > etc. Email me privately if you have a copy you can part with.
      >
      > Alan

      GEEZ! This guy gets all the meeples, then gets all the Air Baron
      games. :-)

      Tami
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
        Alan R. Moon wrote:
        > I'm now looking for 5 or 6 copies of the game.
        >
        > GEEZ! This guy gets all the meeples, then gets all the Air Baron
        > games. :-)

        Heh! Did you catch the title of Alan's post - "Game Designer Needs Help".
        Those of us who know Alan and those of you astute folks who may have just
        met him at UG6 can think of no words more fitting!

        :)

        daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
        http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)
      • Eric Shultz
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
          Why not just glue some blank cards to the backs of all
          those meeples? Then your prototype for HANG-GLIDING
          MEEPLEBARONS will be complete.

          Eric

          http://shopping.yahoo.com