UG6 Pics from Walter Hunt

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Walter has sent me about 25 pictures of the UG6 event. I've just
      finished uploading them. It was neat to see pictures from his
      perspective - he caught some things I wish I had on camera (most
      notably the Meeple vase! Hopefully Matt Horn got a good pic of
      it as well).

      Check out Walter's pictures of the event here:

      http://www.unitygames.org/UG6_wh/UG6_wh.htm

      If you have pictures of the event and want us to host them on the
      UG website, just let us know.

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)