Re: [Unity_Games] UG6 Thoughts

  • Dawn Townsend
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      I, too, would like to thank everyone who put alot of work and effort into
      the organization of UG6. I had an awesome time. I met a lot of great
      people and played alot of great games. Try as I might, I can't come up with
      any complaints- not even one. So thank you to everyone who put it together
      and everyone who came to make this such an enjoyable event. I am really
      looking forward to the next one.

      Dawn :)

      Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
        "Dawn Townsend" <dawn44@...> wrote:

        >I, too, would like to thank everyone who put alot of
        >work and effort into the organization of UG6.
        >I had an awesome time.
        >I met a lot of great people and played alot of great games.
        >Try as I might, I can't come up with any complaints- not
        >even one. So thank you to everyone who put it together
        >and everyone who came to make this such an enjoyable event.
        >I am really looking forward to the next one.

        I was really glad to see the SSG regulars there - I think pretty
        much everyone was there and it was neat to see them covering the
        room at lots of different tables! While I get a chance to game
        with you guys on a regular basis, lots of other folks haven't had
        the pleasure of gaming with you all and I hope it was enjoyable
        for everyone...

        Plus, the UG6 Wizard "championship" (ok, so we only played one
        game!) was won by Randy - one of our very own :)

        daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)