Re: SR: UG6

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@c...>
      wrote:
      > At 07:36 PM 10/1/2003 +0000, Tami wrote:
      > >Settlers of the Stone Age- Phil, Glenna (?)... <snip>
      >
      > Glen? Or Glenna?

      I remember that the last few letters of her name were nna. I'm
      fairly certain her name wasn't Brenna or Brianna. Definitely wasn't
      Glen or Glenda.
      OH! I think her name was Berna.

      > >Quandary- Mark, two other guys, and me. This was a great game, and
      > >the first game I've found where tile counting didn't annoy me. Now
      > >that I know what I'm doing, I'd like to play Mark again.
      >
      > Oh so you want a rematch eh? Sorry I only play newbies.

      Bockbockbock BOCK!

      > >There were other games I would have liked to play sometime during
      the
      > >day, but there's always UG7, right?
      >
      > We're working on the details of UG7 as we speak.

      SWEET! Let me know if you need any help...

      Tami
    • Eric Shultz
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
        > Quandary- Mark, two other guys, and me. This was a
        > great game, and
        > the first game I've found where tile counting didn't
        > annoy me. Now
        > that I know what I'm doing, I'd like to play Mark
        > again.

        Same story, different UG. Let me guess. You were all
        standing around, and Mark casually suggested Quandary.
        He gave it a vague description and waggled his hand
        around to suggest he really didn't know the game well.

        Then he just happened to have a few points more than
        everyone else at the end. Did he go the full route
        and act surprised?

        When will you people learn that Mark is pure evil?

        Eric

        http://shopping.yahoo.com