Re: [Unity_Games] SR: UG6

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      At 07:36 PM 10/1/2003 +0000, Tami wrote:
      >Settlers of the Stone Age- Phil, Glenna (?)... <snip>

      Glen? Or Glenna?

      >Quandary- Mark, two other guys, and me. This was a great game, and
      >the first game I've found where tile counting didn't annoy me. Now
      >that I know what I'm doing, I'd like to play Mark again.

      Oh so you want a rematch eh? Sorry I only play newbies.

      >There were other games I would have liked to play sometime during the
      >day, but there's always UG7, right?

      We're working on the details of UG7 as we speak.

      Mark

      I'm an idea man Chuck, I get ideas, sometimes I get so many ideas that I
      can't even fight them off! - Bill Blazejowski
    • Tami
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@c...>
        wrote:
        > At 07:36 PM 10/1/2003 +0000, Tami wrote:
        > >Settlers of the Stone Age- Phil, Glenna (?)... <snip>
        >
        > Glen? Or Glenna?

        I remember that the last few letters of her name were nna. I'm
        fairly certain her name wasn't Brenna or Brianna. Definitely wasn't
        Glen or Glenda.
        OH! I think her name was Berna.

        > >Quandary- Mark, two other guys, and me. This was a great game, and
        > >the first game I've found where tile counting didn't annoy me. Now
        > >that I know what I'm doing, I'd like to play Mark again.
        >
        > Oh so you want a rematch eh? Sorry I only play newbies.

        Bockbockbock BOCK!

        > >There were other games I would have liked to play sometime during
        the
        > >day, but there's always UG7, right?
        >
        > We're working on the details of UG7 as we speak.

        SWEET! Let me know if you need any help...

        Tami
      • Eric Shultz
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
          > Quandary- Mark, two other guys, and me. This was a
          > great game, and
          > the first game I've found where tile counting didn't
          > annoy me. Now
          > that I know what I'm doing, I'd like to play Mark
          > again.

          Same story, different UG. Let me guess. You were all
          standing around, and Mark casually suggested Quandary.
          He gave it a vague description and waggled his hand
          around to suggest he really didn't know the game well.

          Then he just happened to have a few points more than
          everyone else at the end. Did he go the full route
          and act surprised?

          When will you people learn that Mark is pure evil?

          Eric

          http://shopping.yahoo.com