Stats for September 2003

  • flyingsheep
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Some monthly stats for September

      Total games played: 19
      Unique games played: 17
      Total gaming sessions: 8

      Total Gaming Time: 16:55
      Total Set-up Time: 2:30
      Average Game Length: 0:53

      Games played more then once this month (other then Magic):
      Boggle 2

      New games this month:

      Alhambra
      Penguin Ultimatum
      Emerald
      Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot
      Option

      New gamers this month:

      Denise
      Nate
      Walter
      Kyle (who is not Susan)
      Andrew

      Game of the month: Alhambra

      This game is low on player interaction, but I really enjoy creating my own palace without any outside interference. It's possible that winning this game influenced my opinion of it, but it combines a number of elements that I've enjoyed in other games (e.g. tile laying, area-control). I'd really like to play this game again soon.

      Computer Games played: Finished Oni

      PS2 Games played: Kingdom Hearts
      I spent about 37 hours so far playing Kingdom Hearts. I've solved it once, and now I'm going back to finish up all the hidden areas of the game. I would recommend this game highly to any Disney fan who isn't put off by occasional bad camera angles and lots of button mashing (:

      Notes:
      Sara's return to school for the semester has limited the amount of gaming I've done at home this month.
      We enjoyed the Unity Games convention despite being puzzled (like others) about the prize table distribution. We were very fortunate, taking home a copy of Acquire and Who Stole Ed's Pants. All in all, it was a great day and I look forward to the next one!

      PLUG: Gaming at my house in Maynard this Thursday. Email me with questions.

      .chip