Re: UG6 Report

  • Craig B
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30 11:18 AM
      Josh Bluestein <josh@...>

      > 2) Rob, Chris and I then played Amun-Re with Rob Eng and another
      > guy
      > who, unfortunately, I have already forgotten the name of. (Sorry!)
      > Rob Elkind and Chris were new to this, I've played it once before,
      > and the
      > other two had some level of experience with the game. Another good
      > (albeit longish) game. I stunk up the room with a resounding lock
      > on last place, and I believe Rob Eng won this.

      Dude, that was totally me. It's ok, though, because I'm forgettable
      and anyone who says otherwise is either a dirty, rotten liar or has
      met me more than once. ;)

      That was an exceptional, if not slightly silly game of Amun Re. As I
      told you guys, the group I play with is usually a tad more aggro when
      bidding, thus the way I played at times. :)

      =====
      Craig Brooks
      Cheapass Demo Monkey / MIB #0411 email: gilby123@...
      http://www.angelfire.com/ma/gilby123/index.html