Re: [Unity_Games] UG6 Photo Recap! (Sep 27, 2003)

  • Eric Shultz
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2003
      --- "Mark J. Edwards" <danger-mouse@...>
      wrote:
      > You know I've taught Traumfabrik a hundred
      > times, and I've never missed
      > stating that rule at the start, yet it's *amazing*
      > the number of times that
      > people forget I ever said anything about it at
      > game's end. The burden of
      > being the rule's guy is often overlooked. ;-)
      >
      > Mark

      Yes. That's true. You are underestimating Mark's
      devious genius. He does tell you the Vertrag rule -
      very quietly, at the very beginning. Then he goes
      through all sorts of other rules. By the time the end
      of the game rolls around, he reminds you. After he's
      counted the score. And, look! He won by a couple
      points.

      When Death comes to claim Mark, it will go like this:

      Death: HELLO.

      Mark: I knew I shouldn't have reached under that bus
      to pick up my Patriots Hat.

      Death: A TACTICAL ERROR, YES. ARE YOU COMING QUIETLY,
      OR DO YOU PLAN ON CHALLENGING ME TO A CONTEST?

      Mark: Ever play T-Fab?

      http://shopping.yahoo.com