Re: UGVI and Dave Bernazzani

  • nix342
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2003
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@g...>
      wrote:
      > If we decide to hold UG7, you can be sure that we will continue
      > to try and improve and evolve the event.

      Did you just say "IF" there's a UG7??? Dave, we love the prize
      table! It was awesome! I was so happy to not have water! Those
      empty pitchers were so cool to look at! And everyone on the steerage
      committee is a complete genius! UG6 was perfect! Don't change a
      thing! We love you Dave! Please, please, please just change that if
      to a when!!!!!!!

      Nick....shaking off a brief moment of panic....