A Call to all game session-runners

  • mrhaleon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Please contact me privately via email, haleon (at) sennicam.com.

      Someone pointed out the lack of info on gaming sessions, so I am
      dusting-off my half-completed "Game Session Locator" so I can update,
      complete and post it to the UG site.

      These are the sessions currently listed on it (but that might require
      updates nonetheless):

      SSG @ B&N
      MVGA
      Danger Planet
      B2O
      GiP

      I know there are WAY more out there, so if you run a game session and
      want it listed, please let me know.

      It should be noted that each entry will list how "open" they are, so
      if you are open but with invite, that will be noted, including how to
      GET an invite... etc.

      --Campbell