Re: [Unity_Games] Re: My UG6 report

  • Jonathan Arnold
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2003
      Dave Bernazzani wrote:
      > Jonathan wrote:
      >>Another handout could be a list of the gaming groups in the area,
      >>so people could follow up on the games.
      >
      > We used to include this info in the flyer (in fact one family came in and
      > wanted to know where they could find a smaller group to start with)... But
      > it changes frequently enough that we thought we would just add a section to
      > the main UG website (www.unitygames.org) with the list of groups and a
      > contact person. But I haven't found the time to assemble this and get it
      > posted. Maybe I should solicit help for the webpage -- hint, hint :)

      As you say, sometimes keeping a web page up to date is just as hard as
      doing a handout. Using Unity Games as a time to update both is probably
      a good idea. Get all the latest contact info, update the web page and print
      out a handy one page listing to give out, which would, of course, include
      the UG web site address for the latest updates.

      --
      Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarnold@...)
      http://www.TheWargamer.com || http://www.iSimulacrum.com