SOG: It's a Dirty Job, But . . .

  • Chris Lockheardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2003
      My wife spent all weekend scrubbing and sweeping and dusting.
      (Why? I don't know. It must be some chick thing.) So now I am
      compelled to host a game night! (Why? I don't know. It must be
      some geek thing.)

      So bring your muddy boots, your Doritos crumbs, your flaking
      dandruff and your shedding hair around 7PM to 54 Butler Avenue
      in Maynard, 978.897.1547.

      Meanwhile, Lewis will be bring Age of Steam, Josh will be
      bringing Mare Nostrum, and Mark will be bringing his
      inexhaustable supply of bad accents.

      Join in on the mess of fun!

      Chris
      clockheardt at yahoo dot com