SR: South Shore Gamers June 26, July 1, 2000

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2000
      I've gotten around to putting up the past two sessions on the SSG
      page.

      July 01, 2000:
      Torres, NE Rails, Member's Only, High Society, Honeybears

      June 26, 2000:
      Metro, Fair Means of Foul, High Society

      For a full report on the session, drop by: www.gis.net/~dber

      Overall, I continue to enjoy Torres and hope that it wins the SdJ
      award in Germany this year. High Society was a pleasant surprise and
      makes a fine filler game. Thanks to Mark for providing the June 26th
      report for use on my page.

      dber@...