Re: [OT] Re: [Unity_Games] TGOO or not TGOO

  • J C Lawrence
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2003
      On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 20:58:39 -0000
      mrhaleon <haleon@...> wrote:

      > I work so that I can have a life outside of work. Can't speak for
      > others, but most are probably of the same mind.

      I work because I enjoy it, it is something I want to do, it is something
      I think should be done, and it has the pleasant side effect of enabling
      me to do other things I also enjoy. Remove any one of those factors and
      I'm off to get another job that does fit all the criteria.

      > If you enjoy work that much that you don't need any other life, you
      > really don't need to be paid. After all, what would you spend the
      > money on?

      Been there, done that. May yet go back to it, tho probably not for
      another decade or so (kids). It was a blast!

      > --Campbell, who actually really likes his job, but tries not to let it
      > bother him.

      Ahh, I normally have a job or two a year, sometimes three. They come,
      they go, I remain.

      --
      J C Lawrence
      claw@... He lived as a devil, eh?