Re: UG 6 Magic Tournement (was Summer Time & The Gaming Is Easy....)

  • mrhaleon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2003
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, J C Lawrence <claw@k...> wrote:
      > On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:49:48 -0400
      > flyingsheep <flyingsheep@f...> wrote:
      >
      > > I'd be willing to organize an unofficial Magic tournement ...
      >
      > There is a MtG group with regular tournaments what meets a Citadel
      Games
      > in Groton CT every Saturday IIRC. Last time I walked in on them
      they
      > had over 20 people crouched over tables.

      Heh, there's nary a game store in existence that doesn't have such a
      group. Upstairs from B2O every friday night, you can find 10-20 magic
      players, and there seems to be a few magic games going on every time
      I walk into Battle Ground Games in Abington.

      I mention only because they may be a TAD bit closer to most of those
      reading this post.

      --Campbell