Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Why non-gamers are clueless [was TGOO or not TGOO]

  • Eric Shultz
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
      --- gstevens31 <gregandlaurastevens@...>
      > I used to watch
      > a lot of TV growing up but have given up on most TV
      > and probably
      > watch at most 2-3 hrs per week.

      I've found that I've been watching less and less tv
      myself.

      But Lucia and I stumbled upon the Spike channel last
      night. We were watching Most Extreme Challenge. They
      take a show of Japanese people doing ridiculously
      stupid and somewhat dangerous stuff and dub over the
      commentary and speaking parts. It was great.
      They've also got a "reality show" that isn't a reality
      show. There's one guy who's a contestant who thinks
      it's a real show, but all the other contestants think
      it's fake. The previews had me laughing my ass off.

      I can see my TV hours rising in the future. I'm tired
      of being smart. Here I am now. Entertain me.

      Eric

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com