Monthly stats for August 2003

  • flyingsheep
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 10:37 AM
      Some monthly stats for August 2003

      Total games played: 42
      Unique games played: 24
      Total gaming sessions: 15

      Total Gaming Time: 25:37
      Total Set-up Time: 1:04
      Average Game Length: 0:37

      Games played more then once this month (other then Magic):

      Switch (aka Qwitch) 3
      Gold Digger 2

      New games this month:

      Formula De (mini-rules)
      Land Unter!
      Kohle, Kies, & Knete
      Quandary
      Taj Mahal
      Categorically Speaking
      Smarty Party
      TriBond
      Frog Juice
      Alien Hotshots
      Namesake

      Game of the month: Formula De (mini-rules)

      While watching go-kart racing at a local country fair last weekend, I was reminded of how much I enjoyed playing this game. It's quicker (and much less wacky) than Ben Hurt, and easy to set up and play.
      I'm probably missing out on a lot of complexity by not playing with the full rules, but I doubt that the additional nuances would add much to my enjoyment of the game. I'll have to try the real version at some point to test this theory.

      Computer Games played: Oni

      PS2 Games played: Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, Jak and Daxter

      Notes:
      A lot of the new games in the second half of the list were garage-sale games that I wanted to try to see if I wanted to trade them away at Unity Games. Now that I've tried them, I'm ready to get rid of most of them (:
      Oni is an old game that I've just recently discovered. I was able to get it used from Amazon for less then 3 dollars. Easily the best money I've spent in a long time.

      .chip