Re: [Unity_Games] b20 thoughts - Dune

  • Terry Egan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2003
      Nice report on the Dune game, David. Sounds like it
      was fun and held everyone's attention throughout,
      which is really one of the key measuring sticks for a
      game of any length.

      --- David Fontes <dfontes@...> wrote:
      > Bah, three hours or an hour and a half... it matters
      > not when the game is so good!

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
        --- Terry Egan <cardsharp_100@...> wrote:
        > I second the other nomination, by the way. If you
        > had
        > asked me beforehand if Britney and Madonna trading
        > spit was a good thing, I probably would have said
        > no.
        > How wrong I was :)

        Really? I thought the kiss was totally lame. I was
        expecting something like Madonna with the wine bottle
        in "Truth or Dare". Or at least some serious tongue
        action.

        Justin Timberlake's reaction shot was priceless,
        though.

        Richard

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com