Barbu at Inner Circle

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Jack Martin has requested a game of Barbu at my
      session tomorrow night. For those of you who don't
      know the game, Barbu is a terrific traditional
      trick-taking game in which each of four players is
      required to call seven different contracts over the
      course of the game. The game's 28 hands last a total
      of about two and a half hours, but the time really
      does fly. We need two more players to make this game
      viable, but there is no need to commit in advance.

      Thanks.

      Richard

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com