Re: [Unity_Games] Re: B20! To Dune or Not to Dune . . .

  • David Fontes
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 29, 2003
      > For longer more serious games I prefer bidding and building type
      > games.

      Dune has an auction phase!
      Anyway, I will try to get there early today, too. I'll shoot for 6-ish as
      well.
      -David
    • gstevens31
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 29, 2003
        I've only played Taj twice in about that many years and I'd gladly
        give it another try. Medina sounds good too, my first play was a
        couple of weeks ago with Richard and I'd like to give that another
        shot as well. With all of these preplans, I too can't be caught up
        in a 3-hr Dune session!

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Terry Egan <cardsharp_100@y...>